Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Larry Johnson Rant

My Washington Redskins have signed running back Larry Johnson. WOW! Why are we doing this again? He's finished. He's not going to help our backfield. We already have one physical, non-motivated runner in Clinton Portis. That's not why I'm considering boycotting my Washington Redskins and switching to another team. It's because of Larry Johnson's off the field problems. I don't know him, but I think I can safely say that he's not a very good person. He's insulted his coaches. He's tossed around gay slurs. He's been horrible to women. He's not the kind of player I want on my team. I can't believe he could possibly make 12 million dollars. If I did one thing he did I'd be fired or in jail. I don't care if he produces this season. I will still not be a fan or supporter of his. I really hope Washington has a bigger plan in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment